Welwyn Hatfield Healthy Hub health and wellbeing clinics
Find out when and where our health and wellbeing clinics are in Welwyn Hatfield
Welhat Healthy Hub Monthly Pop-up Clinic's - Find your happy!
We're running free health and wellbeing clinics across the borough in many different venues. The libraries, HILS Friendship House in Hatfield, Foodbanks, Family Centres, Hatfield Jobcentre and one-off community events.
Our team will be there along with special guest services that offer free health and wellbeing programmes. Staff will be able to sign you up to free services, courses, events, and activities. See the list below for more information on the type of free services available.
Free Adult Health Improvement Services, Weight management, Mental health support, Addiction support, Volunteer Programmes, Digital Inclusion Projects, Stop Smoking, Personal Development courses, Healthy eating, Homelessness support services, Energy Saving services and much more!
WelHat Healthy Hub Health and Wellbeing Clinic's July 2022
- July 5th Hatfield Library 11am-2pm
- July 8th Autism event Carers in Herts 1pm-4pm Welwyn Civic Centre, Welwyn Garden City
- July 19th Hatfield Library 11am-2pm
- July 13th WGC Library 11am-2pm
- July 19th Hatfield Jobcentre 2.30-4.30pm
- July 19th Hatfield Foodbank 12pm-2pm
- July 20th WGC Library 11am-2pm
- July 20 Hatfield Jobcentre 2.30-4.30pm
- July 21st HILS Friendship meeting House 10.30-12.30pm